Make your life simpler—start preparing your air conditioner now before hotter temperatures arrive. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its peak efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service visit from your 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. pro each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the future. Your technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your AC, which can cut off airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could end in serious repairs or complete replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters each month and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.