As spring starts, you might be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Lake Forest? Even if your air conditioning equipment is recently purchased or was running good last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your unit checked seasonally by a 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning technician can help spot small issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your equipment to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these troubles can lead to higher energy use—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine little issues before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine parts and complete a series of AC performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into big issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll do:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and parts:
- Full equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning
Today is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning pros a call at 949-204-0859 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, be sure to check our discount offers for savings on your upcoming maintenance.