As spring rolls around, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Lake Forest? Even if your air conditioning system is recently installed or was running well last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning specialist can help spot little issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate in your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy consumption—and a higher energy bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps pinpoint little troubles before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine pieces and complete a series of cooling performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find problems before they turn into big troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC technician. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Maintenance Now with 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning
Now is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning pros a call at 949-204-0859 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your house, don’t forget to check our discount offers for savings on your upcoming service.