As springtime starts, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Lake Forest? Especially if your AC system is recently installed or was working good last season.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new automobile and never have to request any service for it, such as getting new oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a machine that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your system checked annually by a 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. technician can help locate small issues before they turn into huge malfunctions. (And cause your equipment to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is placed outside, it’s more inclined to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can lead to elevated energy use—and a higher utility bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly cooling bill and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify small issues before they lead to large, expensive issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine pieces and perform a series of AC performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate issues before they lead to large issues that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free comfort throughout the season. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is well-prepared to give worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect annual maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this work, your system is open to advanced failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC tune-up should involve an inspection and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and pieces:
- Full unit condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Service Now with 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Today is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. pros a ring at 949-204-0859 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, make sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your next maintenance.