Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. expert. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but annual air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you comfortable and cool all season long. These routine checks do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner working as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Lake Forest are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the season. Our experts can search for warnings and indicate issues for your air conditioner and caution you long before any troubles occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its best, you could detect a decrease in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always examine these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also make the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all operating parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our pros at 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. in Lake Forest offer excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner whenever you need them via 949-204-0859.