While your Lennox® heating system isn’t able to speak to you, it possesses a way to tell you about a furnace error.
Its motherboard has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the problem, your heater may display continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are various basic furnace fixes you can do yourself, most services are best handled by the professionals. When your heater refuses to kick on or provide warm air, contact 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning at 949-204-0859 for skilled furnace repair in Lake Forest.
Our specialists will rapidly determine and fix the problem, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can service all kinds or models—and get the warmth reintroduced to your home fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also engages this system to tell you it’s heating correctly.
Regular operation consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace heating correctly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heater is starting to call for heat.
If you see a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other going on and off fast, your heater might be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is working like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the wrong location on the burner. Contact us at 949-204-0859 for support.
Here are several other of the most routine issues for Lennox heating systems.
Furnace Will Not Turn On
Here are some of the light patterns you may observe when your heating system will not or keep operating. Most of these errors need to be handled by a technician, like one from 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning.
- The pair of LED lights aren’t lit. This indicates your heating system might not have power. Examine the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse isn’t flipped. Try resetting the fuse if it is in the “off” position. If it immediately turns off following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 949-204-0859.
- A single light is continuous and the other is flashing slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is may be open. The switch is a critical safety device that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to handle this malfunction without professional help.
- An individual light is flashing rapidly and the other is flickering slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been transposed. Your heating system may have a wiring fault that calls for specialized aid from 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Both lights are flickering slowly. This signifies your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This component distributes warm air from the heater into your residence. We can assist in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this part.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This indicates your heater might have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our experts at 949-204-0859 for help.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other blinks on, off, on. This means there may be trouble with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning can locate the fault and take care of it.
- The duo of lights show every other slow flashes. This means your heater likely has a flame issue. There could be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 949-204-0859 for help.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other is solid. This often signifies your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch stops your heater from becoming too warm. Reach out to the professionals at 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning for help.
Heating System Blower Operates But No Warmth
Here’s what might be wrong when you hear your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t receiving any warmth.
- The duo of lights are showing every other quick flickers. This means your furnace ignitor could not be working. This component kindles energy in your furnace to produce heat and should be repaired by a technician from 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning.
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heater repaired without delay, trust the specialists at 1st Choice Heating & Air Conditioning. Our technicians will repair the issue quickly and have your residence feeling cozy again in a short time. Get in touch with us at 949-204-0859 or contact us online to request an appointment now.